? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 8, 2010

You Taste Like Pineapple


You smile when you see me writing
tenably watching like a child,
when I turn my prose into rhyming
I smile back, "this one's about you"
when I kissed you this morning
I suddenly realized,
that you taste just like fruit.

Like a Pineapple, of all things considered
sweeter than a whole bunch of grapes
your skirt flaunts your skittles
and your legs take the proverbial cake
PiƱa Colada to go with my Enchilada
pretty please let me taste the Rainbow.

I don't like Pineapple on my burger
on my pizza I don't feel it either,
my taste buds become a bitter turbulent river
but I just love it on you,
that little thing that you do
dancing in that lil' grass skirt,
make it our own personal Hawaiian Luau.

Your juicy lips,
they are 100% from concentrate
blow a kiss for me, please drown me in them
a Pineapple, falls ways far from an Apple
and SpongeBob lives in one of them
from your eyes to your thighs,
I think of way back when
my favourite fruit in the garden,
you humbly became,

with the words you shared as we laid in the hay
your slick laughter intoxicated my lungs
right down my pores and through my veins
and that's a good thing,
always a good thing
put your hair up,
the mirror loves a silly face
your sly smile for the camera,
my photogenic exotic babe.

Endangered in this world
you are the only one of your kind
please stay by my side
and let me one thing in you confide
that the forbidden fruit wasn't an Apple
alas, it was a Pineapple.

0 comments: