? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 8, 2010

YOU

You can't have her eyes
because they still look for me in the darkest of nights
when you hold her tight
she still feels me breathe
because your breathing is obsolete
and doesn't mean much
in the grand scheme of things.

You can't have her strengh
because I gave that to her,
you can't have her breath because I took that away
but you can always have her body
that has become an empty shell
because she is not there
she still sleeps with me
bundled up in between
my solitude and I.


You can have her dry lips
their moisture stayed on mines
you can have her complacent smile
because you never knew the one
that's genuinely warm and affectionate
the one I still own
the one that belongs to us
from those star-lit nights hundreds of moons ago
to the gray Sunday afternoons spent underneath our skins
when it was just the two of us
and a cup of ice cream
where all the love in the world could fit
and still have plenty of room for more.


You can't have her nose
because it's tattered with my kisses
and my essence will remain in her lungs
as long as there is air in them
as long as she walks the earth
her lips will never know once more
what is the meaning of true love
unless they meet mines again
at the door of wishful dreaming
where the sky shakes and our heaven breaks
shared by the two of us.


You can't have her ears
because it's the color of my voice
she would always love to hear
regardless of the pain it's coated on
so tell me now if you must know
the truth of the matter if nothing else
who is with that person with you
if she's not even with herself?

0 comments: